Collection and storage of personal information
We may process the following personal data provided by the User:
- Name and / or Company name.
- Website address.
Please note that the photos that User submits to JustLook Face Recognition Services may be processed to allow unique identification or authentication of a person in the photo, but only if such processing is necessary to provide requested services.
We will store User’s personal data for the duration of the agreement and limitation period as defined by applicable law or until the consent for direct marketing or other consent-based data processing is revoked.
Protection of personal information
We are making our best efforts to implement various technical and organisational measures to protect User’s personal information while User uses JustLook’s software products and services. We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, unlawful processing, accidental loss or damage, and unauthorized destruction. However, there are no completely secure methods for transmitting, processing and storing digital information and, therefore, we cannot guarantee that information will never be misused. User must also ensure the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure data protection and compliance with applicable data protection law on his side.
Principles for processing personal data
We respect privacy rights and interests of each User. Aditech Infotech will abide by the following principles when processing personal data:
- Personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will be processed for in accordance with those purposes.
- Personal data collection will be limited to what is necessary to provide requested services.
- Personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- Personal data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Any User may inquire about the nature of his or her personal data stored or processed by Aditech Infotech. All such requests for access may be made by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, User may request to correct the data. It is User’s sole responsibility to provide us with accurate personal data about him or her and to inform of any changes.
If User demonstrates that the purpose for which the data is being processed is no longer legal or appropriate, the data will be deleted, unless the law requires otherwise.
If User’s personal data processing for a particular purpose is based on his/her consent, then User has the right to revoke his/her consent for such processing at any time and we will stop the processing of his/her personal data for such purpose immediately. The User has the right to request and get his/her personal data processed by us in computer readable format.
We will respond free of charge to Users’ requests regarding their personal data processing without undue delay at latest within one month. We may reject such request if they will be considered unfounded or excessive, in which case we will provide rejection arguments.
User’s acceptance of these terms